Named after the Tualatin River, Tualatin, Oregon is home to more than 26,000 residents. From parks and outdoor recreation to fine dining and community theater, Tualatin offers a wide range of entertainment opportunities. And from Bridgeport Village to Nyberg Rivers, you can find all the upscale shopping and dining opportunities that draw visitors from all over the Portland area.
For years, our team at All Surface Roofing & Construction has been serving your neighbors address their unique roofing and construction needs. We are a locally owned and operated business, and we are proud to serve property owners across the Tualatin area.
Why Trust All Surface Roofing & Construction for Your Next Project?
Property owners in the Tualatin area trust us to tackle their roofing and construction projects for many reasons, including our:
- Value: No one wants to spend a fortune on a roofing or construction project. With that in mind, we take care to provide the maximum value within your budget.
- Respect for property: From the moment we set foot on your property, we do everything in our power to protect and improve it. This includes protecting your property using tarps, cleaning up at the end of every work day and repairing any damage that may occur during the work.
- Honesty: Every member of our team is committed to providing honest advice on your roofing and construction needs. We’ll never sell you services or products you don’t need, or talk you into using a product that isn’t right for your property.
- Quality: Our skilled craftsmen do quality work, using the best available materials. This results in a quality project, each and every time.
Tualatin Residents Trust Us for Our Honest and Straightforward Approach
We pride ourselves on always acting in our customers’ best interests, even when it costs us a job or profit. This honest and straightforward approach keeps Tualatin residents turning to us for their roofing and construction needs.
My roof is 17 years old and is looking a little mossy and tired. Worried about the coming winter rains, I called 3 companies to get estimates. Those guys showed me “separations” between my asphalt shingles and the flashing and said it was time to redo it. Jedidiah “Jed” Smith from All Surface was refreshingly honest and told me the roof should last for 24 years in my area — so has another 4-7 years of life left in it. So happy I included All Surface in my three bids. Thank you, Jed!
The Promise Our Tualatin Roofing Experts Make to You
At All Surface Roofing & Construction, we always say, “Your Roof Protects You, All Surface Protects Your Roof.” To do so, we offer a wide range of services using the highest in workmanship and quality materials.
We provide a wide range of services for Tualatin homeowners, including:
- Cedar roofing and composition roofing
- Gutter installation
- Roof inspection
- Roof recover
- Roof repairs or roof replacement
- Roof tear off
- Roof and attic ventilation
Don’t Let Replacing Your Tualatin Roof Slow Your Summer Fun
Despite the long days, summers in Tualatin go fast. Savor every moment with your family without worrying about your home’s roof.
If your roof is losing shingles, leaking or showing its age in any way, a quick call to our friendly professionals will put your mind at ease. All Surface Roofing has worked on homes like yours in the Tualatin area for over 15 years. We know how to assess your roof and we’ll give you an honest recommendation on how to best invest in your home’s future value.
A new roof can do a lot for your home. It increases its value, appeal and efficiency.
If your home needs a new roof, summer is the perfect time to make it happen. While you kayak at Brown’s Ferry Park, explore the Greenway Trail or take that picnic at Ibach Park, we’ll get to work. And with our 10-year warranty, you’ll sleep safe and dry for a long time to come.