Named after the Tualatin River, Tualatin, Oregon is home to more than 26,000 residents. From parks and outdoor recreation to fine dining and community theater, Tualatin offers a wide range of entertainment opportunities. And from Bridgeport Village to Nyberg Rivers, you can find all the upscale shopping and dining opportunities that draw visitors from all over the Portland area.
For years, our team at All Surface Roofing & Construction has been serving your neighbors address their unique roofing and construction needs. We are a locally owned and operated business, and we are proud to serve property owners across the Tualatin area.
Why Trust All Surface Roofing & Construction for Your Next Project?
Property owners in the Tualatin area trust us to tackle their roofing and construction projects for many reasons, including our:
- Value: No one wants to spend a fortune on a roofing or construction project. With that in mind, we take care to provide the maximum value within your budget.
- Respect for property: From the moment we set foot on your property, we do everything in our power to protect and improve it. This includes protecting your property using tarps, cleaning up at the end of every work day and repairing any damage that may occur during the work.
- Honesty: Every member of our team is committed to providing honest advice on your roofing and construction needs. We’ll never sell you services or products you don’t need, or talk you into using a product that isn’t right for your property.
- Quality: Our skilled craftsmen do quality work, using the best available materials. This results in a quality project, each and every time.
Tualatin Residents Trust Us for Our Honest and Straightforward Approach
We pride ourselves on always acting in our customers’ best interests, even when it costs us a job or profit. This honest and straightforward approach keeps Tualatin residents turning to us for their roofing and construction needs.
My roof is 17 years old and is looking a little mossy and tired. Worried about the coming winter rains, I called 3 companies to get estimates. Those guys showed me “separations” between my asphalt shingles and the flashing and said it was time to redo it. Jedidiah “Jed” Smith from All Surface was refreshingly honest and told me the roof should last for 24 years in my area — so has another 4-7 years of life left in it. So happy I included All Surface in my three bids. Thank you, Jed!
The Promise Our Tualatin Roofing Experts Make to You
At All Surface Roofing & Construction, we always say, “Your Roof Protects You, All Surface Protects Your Roof.” To do so, we offer a wide range of services using the highest in workmanship and quality materials.
We provide a wide range of services for Tualatin homeowners, including:
- Cedar roofing and composition roofing
- Gutter installation
- Roof inspection
- Roof recover
- Roof repairs or roof replacement
- Roof tear off
- Roof and attic ventilation
Expert Roof Inspection and Repair in Tualatin
Fall is an ideal time to check the integrity of your Tualatin home’s roof. Whether your roof is new or older, factors such as rain, wind, moss and mildew can cause damage. All Surface Roofing provides complete and thorough roof inspection services. We also repair leaks of all types and sizes. We offer fast and free repair estimates and straightforward service.
Enjoy fall in Tualatin knowing your family is safe under a good roof. The West Coast Giant Pumpkin Regatta is a sight not to be missed. Pumpkins and Pints is a great way to enjoy craft beer and pizza with your neighbors.